Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

I miss you already!

It doesn't have to make sense. It doesn't have to be fair. It hurts like CRAZY, but seems surreal at the same time. Just mere hours ago Kyle and I watched as you took your last breath on earth. You suffered for a while, that is true, but it doesn't make it any easier. Mark, you are my heart. I learned so much from you. You strengthened me in the areas I was weak. You challenged me in areas I needed to be stronger. You were quiet when I needed to talk and talked when I needed to listen. You have left a legacy that is so great. I've seen (and even read) how you have touched people's lives over the years and I have watched you continue to touch lives up until this very day. God truly had his hand on you and your life! You are my love, my friend, my hero and will always be in my heart. Heaven gained the most incredible angel this morning! I can just imagine how exciting it has been up there for you already...I wonder what you did first! I know Kyle and I will be ok, but right now it does not feel ok. I miss you so terribly already!

No comments:

Post a Comment